Gift Card Policy
GIFT CARD POLICY
Belle Fare E-Gift Cards are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- No fees are imposed on Belle Fare Electronic Gift Card and they do not expire.
- E-Gift Cards can be redeemed against all products on the www.bellefareshop.com site.
- E-Gift Cards are non-transferable, can only be used on the Belle Fare Shop site for which they are issued and may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
- If your order total is less than the value of the Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account and will be redeemed against subsequent orders. You may check your E-Gift Card balance online via your My Account page.
- If your order exceeds the value of the Gift Card and you have existing store credit on your account, this will automatically be redeemed to cover the remaining balance. All remaining balances exceeding the value of your gift credit or store credit must be paid by credit or debit card.
- If you return products you have purchased using a E-Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account as store credit and will be redeemed against subsequent orders.
- Virtual Gift Cards will be e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken. A copy will also be sent to the sender as confirmation of dispatch.
- Belle Fare is not liable for delivery of a Virtual Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address, this is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Belle Fare is not responsible if a E-Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- Belle Fare reserves the right to cancel a E-Gift Card if we deem such action necessary.
- Promotion codes cannot be applied to the purchase of E-Gift Cards with the exception of free shipping codes which can be applied to Printed Gift Cards orders.
- Sales tax and shipping is applicable on any products purchased with a Belle Fare E-Gift Card.
- Shipping is applicable on Printed Gift Cards.